- 10.05.2019: I am co-organizing the doctoral consortium at HCOMP 2019 conference. Applications due until 9th August 2019.
- 25.01.2019: Our project proposal has been accepted as part of Microsoft Research PhD Scholarship 2019 Programme: Reinforcement Learning for Enabling Next Generation Human-Machine Partnerships.
- 24.08.2018: I gave an invited talk "AI for Teaching and Assisting People" at the event "Principles of Intelligence: A Celebration of Colleagues and Collaboration", Microsoft Research, Redmond.
- 07.03.2018: I gave an invited talk "Machine Teaching: Towards more realistic student models" at SILO seminar, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- 01.01.2018: I helped launch a health education platform "Healthsoul Blog" operated by Healthsoul LLC.
- 12.12.2017: I gave an invited talk "Learning With and From People" at California Institute of Technology, Pasadena.
- 02.10.2017: I joined MPI-SWS as a tenure-track faculty (W2) to lead a new research group focused on Machine Teaching.
- 22.07.2017: I obtained my Ph.D. degree from ETH Zurich.
|Imprint / Data Protection|